6/03/2023

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿธ Wallace ๅ“ฅๅ“ฅ , you want to tell them or him Wallace, "I care about it?!", "Do you care about it?" ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿธ

He is from Taiwan, more shy er away from a lot of this temperament things.  

I start to get on-line talking to him first thing first month 2018. I did. If these comic books starting to make a sense, and you finding it out a lot more comic book through that online service, a lot of people will tell you, you can read them and some people really really like them on the weekly night, including the Friday night or the Weekend's night.

But what do you do after you reading all that comic book content, is that the ็ถฒ่ทฏๆผซ็•ซ ้•ท็š„ๅƒๆˆ‘็š„ๆผซ็•ซ?

็™ฝ่กฃ็พ…ๆ›ผๅฒ

ๅฟ่€…ไน‹่Šฑ

ๅ…ฌไธปๅฐๅฆน (ๆˆ‘ๅฎถๅฐๅฆนๆ˜ฏๆผซ็•ซ,้‚ฃๆ˜ฏ้›ป่ฆ–)

Many this comic books in the black and white formats. Are they good for your eyes? You sitting down with the Taiwan LED light to read those book, or you laying on the bed to read those book, or the iPhone reading the Line app?

I pick them in the comic rental store myself, right. I pick them carefully. I like or I don't like? ๆˆ‘ไน‹ๅ‰ๆ˜ฏ่‡ชๅทฑๅœจไธญๅญธ็š„ๆ™‚ๅ€™ๆŒ‘้ธ,่‡ชๅทฑ้ธ็š„ ! ๅพˆๅคšๆ•…ไบ‹ๅ‘€ ! ๆ˜ฏ็งŸๆ›ธ็š„ๅœจๅคœๅธ‚,ๆˆ‘ๅ–œๆญก้ธๆˆ‘็œ‹็š„ๆฑ่ฅฟ,ๆˆ‘็พๅœจๅช่จ˜ๅพ—้€™ไบ› !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijPbyhRE0I



No comments:

Post a Comment