6/03/2023

When I was growing up, I am not really that loud audible to go and on purpose to use my voice, like even internal, you don't feel bad, if you have to talk loud?

Maybe I am a girl, I have a breast to breath, and the dental fix? 

You like these guys, you need to be honest you like them, and what they wish to hear? You saying you have something you are proud of, and you like the guys to perceiving you have the parents and the sibling and the ex-bf, or husband current. 

You can bring the entire Past history of your romance, each and every New Hired guys, all can. You want to do that, if that makes you feeling good. They have seen millions people in their life time, for saying one million couple, they gonna be like you?





Why is this Shane or Nicky chewing gum like they were those looking in the 99/2000/2021. Or they always been singing since then? 

I guessing they understood something, I didn't understand though. 

No, you want to get an attention to which boybands you are guessing things? You validate things with the legal approach and in this world, that only way you doing that, many times its through the scientific logic to speak or to propel a movement or to settle an argument. You mean ....

You are not saying at their face what paper you got?

What is that?

They are on the tour !!!!


I didn't say anything of that any of that. Directly to?

Every boyband I say you go to the main singer, they have the independent people whom sign a contract behind, that is their own happy world business, you mean you like them as the guy, or the man, how old are you? 10 years old 15 years old up to 101 year old I seen the newspaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment