6/17/2023

When Sammy was with Adam me there, Rebecca's house has a "guessing the wall across you." Jc Chasez has done those 3 people blind date on the TV.

I can tell you my ability part + the TV screen to boiling it down the very very basic things, not in person I haven't' seen any of you for 20 years, and for these UB guys, they will be the first time looking at you, if you stand up. 

When I divide them into the 4 corners, they cannot see anything. 


You need to stand outside that "cross" looking where these 4 groups staring toward the middle. That is what I will say to you. Move front.  You need to walk close to each corner, directly seeing each parent's eyes, and those UB every APO, and CAC or Chess club, per person looking straight at their eyes. 

Like I told you, you think you are tooooo popular. You are blind.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment