6/13/2023

You 4 people, if that morning....the tire blows up. You call and you say. You coming in, and you still say the second time.

You bump your car front, starting the car, the car were in neutral, you call you say. You coming in, you saying to the rest of the 3 people.

Every single time.

"I forget my cell phone the night before, it was in the toilet."


Say every single morning, when you depart your own location to arrive to UB. Each and every time, to the rest of the 3 people, like sharing your own prayer's groups.

Understand?


"My parents are not with me. I coming in alone." But you say "I need to change my New York State car license plate, its every 2 years. I wish one of you come with me."

"I have a seasonal change of the motorcycle plate, meaning I only drive it on the summer through the highway."

____________________________________Now there is Ola and Wing. I don't know what they think of it. If Ola decide to stay with Wing for a while. Ola leave the original classroom, that one couple, you 3 facing at, or Jonathon its with or without a girl, one couple fix 3 people in front of you. You saying you are all licensed MD program, I got that.


Now, as a couple like if Wing an Ola duration to keep you 3 talking like, you all 3 will get a girl immediately or bf. Whichever reason in your studying time align next by. That is one couple you all doing this, they are married, or the rest of you are not. 

Meaning, a real sit down talk. People to people a correct talk. Can you do that?

No, you don't need to. I am postulating a scenario. 






No comments:

Post a Comment