6/04/2023

๐Ÿ’ You want to say to your parents? "If someone made me ....away from Irene's brother, Square's brother and I fight my cousin same age, similar age friends university or Best Friend like Wing Conan "

"I gonna get on the ground with my height to the butt to the floor, needs someone to drag me, and I will cry, freak out and panic. "

๐Ÿ’  I literally happened to me like that before. I know I am like that. I am scared all the time. 


๐Ÿ’ I cannot change my environment over this luxury life or housing or never those thin mat or what traveling chair to understand you sleep on the wall or the common room.

๐Ÿ’ I don't wipe, not the kitchen those big cleaning. My mother has to exist, one full life.

๐Ÿ’ I don't clean the house, not the window, not the floor, not to turn on the machine even every Wedn night. I maid Irene's brother.

๐Ÿ’ No, I need the bubble tea cup and the Star buck gift cards my ex or best pal gifts me to eat their muffin.

๐Ÿ’ That is the only life I know, every phone I check the facebook.


๐Ÿ’ What reality? 

Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment