7/14/2023

194 pixies +194 military talking art ( practice )

Practice talking 1 (1:27)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CFtFqk946GSVJ0JmsCIDMhIgbiNsMKAT/view?usp=sharing

You don't necessary to deny the TV, but you cannot really go overboard to imagine you using outside, how big their world to over this public here cannot just vola on their set up the state of the mind - meaning education to them.

Through.....you say some of the credible your current time, on the current space this institutional name. You don't say you are in the galaxy Z, and where about a common blurs language, a lot of people does those checking the IP address (our internet set up are using the URL and one of those IP address to identical the physical location or since the telephone pole invented.)


Practice talking 2 (2:09)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Wi5q6etM0Yi51QkxxtSea05ZjpcQHNG/view?usp=sharing

Associate some of the family idea in, not just because I was in one hell of them life. The driving I mean. 

Well,....outside probably the audio 1 is or is not on either way, I think. You need to prove your own vola, or the birth certificate its a vola. One of that is a joke, correct. I cannot tell which one they say.  I think they mean I emphasize outside would be better .....

oh ~ this Earth gonna be a problem, you don't get on quick your evolution. This is not one of this they got hired, to cluster someone, and again, this is anatomy or physiology or the medical board, one of those. Zawanna he is a Earth science, sphere preservation rep, that way.


Talking Art 3 (1:49) 🦅

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ql4d2p9s768Po96WI4hSAhRCbE1dZnVA/view?usp=sharing

You need to have this basic sense - latitude, I mean that subject or the knowledge base. Sooner the better. But correct, you considering everyone like my parenting bracket they are retiring and be happy and be joyful. 


Talking Art 4 (2:18) 🦅

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sPi1nfc0kb8NbAU6nb0SiLnB-dlJLcIc/view?usp=sharing

The pollical science, I describe something about me, how near I was somewhat to do with the democracy society, or the willingness to learn. Therefore I talk about the inductive logic class I had in UB, that is pre-pharmacy in North Caroline requirement. I can only look at 2 pharmacy school. UB and North Carolina. In the end, I didn't go. Its the waiting list in UB. The pharmacy school waiting list - I waiting the whole summer.


Talking Art 5 (5:59) 🦅

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K7u8QLjY7BhhYsuyeS2af6e8689kvkJF/view?usp=sharing

Describing some activities over Sep 26th, NASA first invites over the first asteroid impact to the planetary defense. It was last year 2022. Technically speaking to the public, I input some of the year, every single year, what do I do or did realize, clearly I verbalize per word I explain to the world and our public what I did, what I encounter, and what I see things accomplish.

Sometimes you need to understand that is that a part of the job. I just doing this for 10 years, I will tell you, I really really really getting used to it. So I knew this part, by already commit to explaining to a lot of people, almost like a habitual thinking or saying, for a very very long time since 2014. 

Real. 




No comments:

Post a Comment