7/14/2023

I am washing my hair once, waiting = typing or pinterest, I wash out and put the condition, rinse off. I usually will drag out all the hair strand like a big layer fallen, to washing it all the shampoo.

Dry the hair

the left arm pit (The diamond in the sky, you mean the birds)

Joy calls. (SMCH accountant to my mother), that loving the silent tear, has a Joy, she drives a car. We only been once this we are toooooo hungry, near that Taiwan semi-conducting place 新竹, you know how this north or where, its nothing like Taipei, its very rural all the establishment, we finally find out a "reservation only" my mother got on an app. Its a chef, cooking when we book?!

Its a meal.


The video in the album, Wolf virus and the birds picture includes. Aladdin.

i have 2 pain killer patch on me, one left arm, ending at the elbow. Ring strcuture. One is at the right leg above the ankle. About 2 inches  (still the ring structure)

Now my left leg ankle same place too. Its now.

No comments:

Post a Comment