7/06/2023

4:54 The Perfect is a boy, his number is 8. The formal writing of 8 like our official calendar its 八

He doesn't wearing the eye glasses most of time. He wears the black frame like that. To me he looks like one of those 7 Dragon Ball 七龍珠 seriously his face close enough.

We sit right next by. You go to the bathroom, you have to talk to the person right next by you to move your chair. That is the scene. No, no guys joining that school rally for that female teacher. Not that group. Just the girls buddy together to go and listen.

I had a best friend, she is like Snow white, Princess Snow white to me. But ....after the grade to get to 5th grade, I get to know the Perfect and we sit next by each other. Some of the classmate you know its from the first grade. So I don't remember when I knew this Perfect - tooooo long ago.

If you like Simon Cowell this much, why don't you talk to your MD?

Just how a man like him will like a girl youth looks like you. I am sure you look at your own photo, or talk, or Phone video or IPad video. Not the public scene.

No, I just saw that. I go by the story, to tell the public what story I remember....so that is the story I remember. Not seeing very clearly per frame having a number on the top? No, no guys that group. Not one guy. No.


Next by this girl, she last name yellow has another girlfriend. As we growing up from the first grade. She is a perfect princess Snow white image. So around me, I had another 1 friend and a enemy. oh I remember I wish she dead. Her full name is Lee Stop Manner.

So this girl and I like that Perfect, probably like 3rd grade starting? She told me about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQSXwdtxlY

In this elementary school, you accumulate your award resume first grade to the 6th grade. Meaning the final award would be the School Name. Its a soft cloth made of the fullllllll of sewing embrosiure. Its called 立人獎

So one day as you grew out of the 2nd grade, to assort the 3rd grade....then 4th, then 5th, then 6th. A lot of the leadership or the student Model Awards are given each year by. So one day, we hardly talk anymore. But that is before a lot of that.

But why this friend is here? Her last name. Her last name is 江

江澤民 江

The President before Xi China, long time ago. That last name. If any boy with her, I don't know.

6 years, none of those girls probably....just the year book I remember whom they are. I used to call the Perfect. We have the phone book inside that per year book behind. Its everyone's phone number.

Well, i don't really know what story is this. Because....me and Perfect although sitting next by each other. He has his own other boy's groups to go and beating each other up, either the bloom, or the leafy metal bloom, like the teeth the bloom, The usually get those jobs, not the girls. Or they are the Green public hygenic to run around with the whistle. The Perfect and the rest of some other taller guys. He is a short guy. 

No, I don't have the eye glasses until JC That video in UK.

The Snow white never told me, I think she hangs out with the girlfriends. The rest of those guys as a group, they are....every 10 mins, on the whistle, or running the bloom, or the metal bloom, any guys they always doing those, at the building connection porters, because that is a green public hygenic and on the whistle? 

I don't really know.

There are the devour routes, you saying 10 mins? I still remember a lot of this connecting portal, or the building the stair, Some stair I don't wipe them, I run at them. The grade school to climb 5 floors.  I hate every single year, the new class, the new waiting outside, the new classmates. I hate that feeling new. I got scared. Yeah, those girls they are the perfect princess looking girls I will tell you that. Not swirling your pen on the Eben Pagan playlist, or the books, or the trash can lid. The big trash can lid. They are on the paper baseball. oh ~ I remember whom that is. No, this guy he is not the perfect. I remember whom he is, he sitting near me too. Its the paper baseball guy. You draw 4 base. You use your pencil, point it down. okay, to to the very Top, how do you shoot this pencil or ...the boys they inventing those garbage stuffs to play. No internet.

One first finger touch that pencil top. and push it, the paper tip fire out. The guys they have a lot of those things they play. They literally play the baseball here inside the classroom, like that guy did the ripping the papers into a ball onto that guy's chest? That is the baseball. Throw in the trash can lid, or the trash can, that is the baseball base. The guys !!!

He is very into the baseball. That guy is. 


No, The Perfect knows what that is. I think he plays too. No, they the girls suppose to like the Perfect, that is the girl eye glasses told me. Not that baseball guy. He looks like a monkey. The cartoon monkey.  Conan Detective Lupin. 

I think they have something they got mix up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment