7/16/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ Are you coming in with a....guy, or a girl? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ

Meaning how do you survive on the first meal, not the first day every 7-11 pre-order item arrives like that China Smart Living, you mean if I were your friends here with my mother, both of us your maid? Tell me why they got ROC, we 2 just thrown by ourselves? 

This guy know you prepare the meal on the first day, or that is me saying BBQ all the time, me and nick goes to the touring hotel too. Meaning? A small (A bug flying toward this ISUS monitor) wood Wal-Mart cutting board, that very small stylish, or Wagman some very very light and portable cutting board.

1) One avocado

2) Mayonnaise

3) Cheese in the Asian market

4) Tomato and cucmber you slide jobs on that wood.

5) Some kids napkin dollar store, happy birthday picnic all around utensil, or the plate

6) including the table cloth. Makes him the boy a mood better, "Sit there, don't move."

You gone to the hotel getting the extra key between you 2, and asking the extra bedding with the receptionist. The boy watching the luggage inside. 


When we are in LOC, 

Let's say this brand new Nicky shows up, he and the rest of the 4 people have to be in a different hotel room talking with their production groups, every guy stands there.

I gone to get one extra room immediately I told Nicky in person passing it by. I told him, "I gonna get a few things, water and the food. You don't need to buy. I will be right back. Down stair."

You buy snacks, you buy a case of the water bottle, you buying the Kitchen towel, some dinner square napkin, some plastic utensil, some bread, some creme cheese. Some salad box with the things already in it, the egg, some carrots, some olives. Some of the mixture things, or including some Mc Donald.

They gonna be in that room standing there, not even a kid's beverage drinks. I don't know the other 4. I pass by again, hand him one kids' those beverage drinks in his hand, stuff him right at the door, they are walking in walking out, doing nothing there.

I have some prezel, snack, he just gets a bag and put in his mouth, or that is from the airline. You getting some extra from the attendant. You always doings omething extra if that giant things everyone running around. 


No, if he travels alone, you prepare at home?

There are the food plastic bag, every kinds, 5 days? you put 10 in them, the rest he figure it out himself, he won't die on it. Like you prepare your own washing and cleaning travel bags? Some very durable bag, or the cartoon, some kinds of the material science !!!! Not a random lunch bag. Me and my mother, this is what the international means. She does that. I doing that?

My brother?


When we gone to retreat

Everyone has this stainless cup. Its an instant noodles, the hot water from the kitchen cup with those wooden chopstick, you throw away any time. He can be home alone inside the hotel, he got in, he calls me.

That is not how you doing that if you running around outside? I never gone anywhere, my...jobs its to the vaccum, on the vaccum, starting and got dragged to the vaccum?

On Earth, those vaccum border? So I am always home. The luggage packing, I thought I saying that in the video. Some human home like my mother, as I grew up that is what she does for 3 of us. Now I am doing that too? 



No comments:

Post a Comment