7/16/2023

Now you are imagining the international travel....we done the international retreat from SMCH.

The difference, the passport holder? Its the material science world people here? The commodity?  No, I don't go to his work place. The emergency, how come I end up there at his job?  No, I never ask him anything of that, he can all going anywhere by himself. I am home. There are things to clean up, making the food lasting, I have a job, he has...a traveling job?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW8K-5q2o2E


With America side too, these higher end of the grocery store, or the dollar store

You know what you do? To math inside your brain, what to buy, and eating the maximum without the greese inside your stomach, and light, and fun? The eating out fun.

If I told everyone on the Pinterest this food album + how I making them, the exactly like that, I got anything else, I don't know what he eats. 


There is a reason why this things so important I am telling you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5MS1MSzlq8





No comments:

Post a Comment