7/25/2023

Being educational, or being...righterous, every Sunday you will remember your own Lords. Endless parents meeting, you will not generate one human mouthful right. - per air exhibit, you will know what exhibition means per air you nose job up or down.

Per

I say.




End


Use ink, calligraphy, my child?!



Endless vola, endless proven, per skirts fliping wind through, endless Ends. That is what the movie sounds so enchanting in every wind through, every Era, every Eon, Every Age.

Tell me, the strength to live...

As the girl

As the guy turns to be 60 years old?

You remember yourself how clear you are, how amazing these was, will be.





Against the Central (Its a man, not a women, older guy, mild not that like the movie. Not sure where 12 comes from. Its not 12.)

I received. Its the telepathy mail.

Name list pair


Wing and Ola

Brady and that Lab Torus (Devil Wear Prada, Grey targeting at Torus)


Hank and Tina (already married, on the divorce term, Hank just a human with the money talk really same that one Tina Jojo).

I assuming these 2 are. (my family)


Song: W Two Worlds - Please Says Something even its a Lie.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4Rqsk8ZgtLoCcWEKjrXY7jjtb9IVt0_/view?usp=sharing


Naked, iron chain on the foot.

Tell me, why heaven and the hell it was only your mouthful jobs, anyway. 

Repeat every word, "I speculate" 

"I postulate"

"I contemplate"

"I reckon.

"I supposed."

Superman motto.

1 millions time writes or say it.....remember, per parents shows up, its per tongue million cut, begins that adjurn.


Spell North Pole, SMCH

You oweing never end years....remember 500 lines. 500 dollars.



Remember, every free will choice, like you SMCH prefer this girls Taiwanese, Vietnaese not even the England those too arrogance 嘰嘰喳喳 groups, like you used to be the black hair, on Square looking photo and a comic.

That future, its not far.

400 millions dollars per staring.

No English world. Its the local tale makes a trumpet. Taiwan can sustain without speaking the English anyway. No CNN, no professional attire, the rally, of the perfect IQ still binds to obey and morality saying....its tiny bit the paper works, still make this tiny small happy worlds.

Such as Erin and her husband, the little nurse coming back ABC.

Its all you look and stare. A monkey tale.

haha....with a Green Card. Sorry, a passport.


Queen Card 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKg_9dn_VmA

Immigration to any gradient, just not on Earth. I have so many unseen jobs, I am telling you. The more this education keep going on and on. You mean legal method to do things....how those democracy shapes the laws and reinforcement, I should laugh, or I should tell you I had a name...right? Not the TV. I will tell you, my jobs...have no back up here on Earth. You all trying to live your one century jobs....saying the back up of your own very jobs.





26 and Kean Reeves, or whom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IQAOEZ3OiI


I think, not sure if this is the Youtube, behind, the Earth some American maybe. Your appearance included.

Face. Maybe my job its only on 194 countries, generate the beauty pageant, if I just to be the 0.01% job. Your photo art....





No comments:

Post a Comment