7/26/2023

Coming back to your medical journal paper....

I think the way I understand Zawanna, its he....started with this particular major, and it has to be other than this medical, So then from which side of the both jobs, well, he probably meant like you are doing it the medical journal, to reach this Riley you seeing his diagram, those table?

Like those straight drawing left to right line. Not Harry Potter, not parliament those round ring structure. Its Riley that kind of the, not all the way to top, and its not sunshine. 

Its executive branch almost like part of those hat Pixie wears, their uniform are not marine color those you saying more people understand its the in-line these ROTC, I used to grow up and only be remembered including my grandpa side. It looks different, its a hat. Might be more like FBI those inside you seeing being knock down those position, just a lot more thinner. These are nothing like the sunshine outside. Its all the colder inside taller taller one straight line from left to right. This table lines are not the highest, but it will reach our Hunger Game the 74 that concept (not 75), the exactly darkness indoor, very quiet a Man I believe. He is the leadership.

A lot of those too higher up its none of us world need to know. 

But even one of this (my 2 hands horizontal pulling in one after another after another), how do you drawing this up, its a real those interior lighting. It will be similar to FBI those very very quiet basement. Its a structure.

None of that looks educational I think. And never gonna have one word prince mix in it I think. Star or Galaxy those are the executive almost alike branches. Not all the way top, but very top. No, I cannot draw out of it. Its very very quiet, and very...

Nothing this commotion, my head hurts.

It is everything must be lawful. Per degree, per nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment