7/26/2023

Right, I know you have the whole warehouse things to sell ....

How do you have the mind concentrating on your medical school, or this one particular "journal" even? A journal is that the same as the paper here we know of?

A medical journal means it airs somewhere other than the peer review journal? You can have all sorts of the journals from bio, chem, biochem, molecular biology or bio-sphere journal, but this one medical journal, it ends up, not just happened.......in Zawanna's table that magazine?

And he would be next by I look over from his shoulder, or I myself sitting in which library myself I keep telling UB them the correct way of studying the medical school its really really really comprehend that, so might as well finish that entire library, because I cannot "afford" those bio ideas, too slow or too nervous, but if I read in the library, I learn per line, per words, by per practical application, both in English and in how they saying that in some of the reference?


There is a difference, between how he mess up my entire year or the world that time, to when....this put side by side inside a movie, you mean I don't know why I telling them the UB lockwood magazine stand, a whole case of all that side of the wall.....



I wonder why I had this drawing as if that is real the faulty position like the X Man - Past or the future, I didn't see your interior design where the school are. Only where this one Zawanna keeps moving, everything he was or is....


This is rather funny, these are not the mud, and the mud wasn't design too far away from this picture, and they had a fountain facet - the public utility. 

We both must know what that was ....and all around near by whichever other video I made.


Interesting, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment