7/16/2023

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ Do you want to dye your hair, this BTX, I added 2 narrative entire story in Chinese, oh my God, I live my life 10 years to seeing....it back. Wonder how I think of it. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

You all coming in to say MY PRAYER, I just started. :(  You want to take on a certain role, they told you or you anticipate that is the job?  Its you failed no matter what, or you intend to build up yourself without anybody around, is this team work, or you yourself? The civilian, or you saying your team. You hate each other.

No, I am with Nicky. You....seeing a peach. You gonna cross the stream, you mean SMCH, the Ashram so much further now.  They moved. I am not sure she is touring here or Menton, that is in France. She lives there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQ5Axnr1dk


https://youtu.be/okyxZ_Z6j_A



When you as a girl talking to any guy, you can wait.....and look, and see.


Then response to him?! Not yelling not screaming? Or .....you talking too harsh to him? You loosen all your air, and you put your hair down, or something extra you done at your eyebrow that kind? If you gearing toward the female university professor or the jobs like an independent research, or some kinds of the home owner manual first, helping your parents on this trouble maker's Tina Jojo issue. (Today is Sunday, not yet).

And you imagine you had a bf, or you by the way losing all the guys around you. Just your mother and your sister. You see how convivence that is? Thor and Zawanna and Kail or Babaji they are all the guys. The guys only have a certain way they doing things. I saying that very often. I just never thought I gonna physically ever hear a guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment