7/13/2023

Explain to 194 the most should go to in a society. (9:38)

A SOCIETY! (right, the nation ! )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nmUwyt1H8yVFfxgRKSC8-7HMABjuFV6D/view?usp=sharing

I would guess its the law cases, that is the individual. Maybe Congress they do the laws like the section and the article of every laws. Right, no, I mean the Judge. I don't really know which books that opens and close. I never open the UB law library any book. They have the constitutions those are the laws. 

My visual would be the female Judge. But you have other male and female judges too. I seen a number of female judges idea also. Its interesting.  It may not be in our world. Its a different tone of the voice too. A real judge, the female. No, she is very neutral that is why she is a Judge? At whichever the central. It might be everywhere has a central?!  I process a lot of this things I told you, so are the movie, and the age line. I am saying to you the girls passing their life purpose, starting very very very young. At age 12 even, somethinig means to them very very very big. The guy's or the romance, or the acknowledge them with the parents. 

I say if you all becoming a female Judge, they have to be a lawyer too. To Zawanna world, no, they are the business sleek. But I will come and tell you there is a section of the job, its the female Judge. I will keep saying to them the same thing, starting the first day I found out, its their IQ is very in short. Their brain inside, I wasn't joking. I literally saying that to sound like hurting a lot of people.

Its IQ. As I describe you a lot of things, as that. That kind, I would almost think might be the Supreme court judge, but its soooooooo quiet. As if that job does not exist. Its Zawanna those human so loud, to bring down a riot, those are the catchy ideas. Because the guy they threaten people, you know what is the military iconic do?

If you have a monitor to open on 2 side?

You line up to face anyone president that kind, including his own Prime or what can be the word uses, a lot native american hat, but its Tim Cook. Mild and quiet like the female judge too. This is really strange.

The normal governmental body, right, their central sounds scary too, right. That female judges are in that darkness too. Well, on Earth, you imagine you going to be a lawyer or a court room judge or even the Supreme Court justice....I would think you line up yourself to the future outside, its beside that Zawanna, I know why they sounds like the Prince idea to me now. He is similar to Keanu Reeves tempament, but his doing or his upheaval belief, its just like that Prince Harry! He dares to do that - no, not like our world for saying the drug abused, those kind, or the hair lost. He got his aviation buddy friends, one of those the happy guy's world makes a bundle. 

I don't think the central or any governmental body workers, they are very loud or bringing down a capital, or whatever this existing scene. They don't make a scene. Tim Cook if you put him secure, he is a quiet that type.

Quiet.

In person, seeing, sounding, talking to. Quiet.



No comments:

Post a Comment