7/13/2023

Medical board, my mother shock me again behind me ! Tina Torus, doesn't have anything but Mulan Reflection 2. Meaning the comic book or the novels to read. Not tour a concert out of that music, including her high school music academia, the public performing art driven mode.

Low education, meaning no IQ. So she is ....?! Watching the Andrew Webber I understand. There is a Mulan 2, that is Tina?

In high school, she gone to this italian restaurant formal dining at the corner today its the cake shop, across, that is what I told this Grand Hote NYC, its entirely vacant. The parking lot, near the post office. She on the waitor's job like Ronan says? She never that delicate to mop the floor or anything driven to the dream without the command?

Meaning they are all taken by the dark lords? Irene's anyone that side?  Tina's best friend the child star, those people will delicate to becoming a lawyer, hardly believe that so these Harry Potter or Princess Diary its.....how the true reality to shed a fakeness, so our character keep going strong?

These birds doing the hell of the jobs. (Pat pat, go and drink some water, Birds.) Tell me, if one of this day of them saying they are more useful without the restrain like the human money none stop running to this low education women has nothing wish but the comic book or the novel.

I personally can tell you when I had that sense, I think....novel or which idea I did a few time go over the 1 oclock reading time to almost 2. Or the chat room. So when I describing to UB then a certain thing, it was real, such as the Friday night. But that life feel, you wasting the time in a fantasy these guys or the girls, you wish to go out and meeting the real guy, seriously. Every book is a fantasy, that name comic book isn't anywhere good to sound like.

Even I would check my own mental state.

Are they on the comic book or the novels, at all this Friday night their free time go about? They are not in the English translation, or I imagine Japan ship it the some those, they had a different comic book or the novel?

Its very dark room, the eye sight with the eye glasses and not that laying down ....





No comments:

Post a Comment