7/04/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ I actually in my life, entire life....I only did were in the school. SMCH is not a school, but its a meditation groups. Teaching, studying some Zen teaching those kinds. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

I never been to anywhere other than the school. Everything they heard, were the textbook from my K1 - K12, one of which heavily will be the private school in the middle school. Maybe that is why they did that 28/2 = 14. I know that.

That is 8th grade.

uh.....I don't think a lot of things have to be real. I never done anything in my life other than the school, and the social media show up the photo, cut or paste, or editing skill. Or just IPad skills. Its everything from the schooling. If they asking me anything outside the schooling, you mean maybe the first full time jobs I seen the 4 real MD doctors will sound like a traveling jobs. They look to me.....legal sense.

Its UB South campus going it down, to downtown Buffalo jobs. I never left....to any other employment. They probably technically cannot put me to those jobs, really. I don't really know what they are saying.

Someone only has the schooling up to.....that age.

Just change the Mandarin to English. That is the only things she ever done they probably will tell you that.




No comments:

Post a Comment