7/04/2023

Yogananda - They have the red book and the blue books.

Its SMCH (that scene uncover the eyes to see) Its an inner vision. Between her and me. She took me to see. Similar to Red River Manga, one photo. 2 people seeing something. That is not what I literally see. I see nothing, but I know its at the horizon. So here its Yogananda, he...will tell you something about his life. He sits a very long time writing that red book - the Autobiography of a Yogi.

Riley, the future. He is the publishing business Top.

No, I never pray to Yogananda. I don't pray. I keep saying that.

小鳥 ~~~~~

I don't like to live with the pets. Not really. I don't really ....to be that the life be this God's will to be done.  I don't born with a face, I don't born with that right to be anybody, I will tell you that.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwkinmUEwhg


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOrewtJ5oY



I never staying indoor to paint, I paint in the classroom, at my Ancient Chinese textbook. Its a smaller book. Really. I did everything in the school, the school classroom, including the chalkboard with those 2 or 3 friends. Yesterday I draw 2, because one that not there....she probably fallen in love. 33 co-ed that school.

That girl name is the same similar to Keanu ! ( The psychi girl), and on the news she was ready to go to the medical school after the pop life. She was enrolled which UCLA medical school one of those? At least on my sight.....you mean she fallen in love. The real pop star. At my age, there is one ice skating Asian very known, she becoming the UN ambassendar.

Most of these girls, they are pop idol image, including Britney.

None of them will ever be my image, you mean speaking in which English if not the daily conversational English or the Ancient Chinese. I will tell you.....soon that world if opens, you will only need Ancient Chinese.

Literally speaking how bad you will see yourself upon the first things open the galaxy.

Every Ancient Known literacy, nothing but very high literal sense. You got nobody here. Its not I try to advertising....I was just inside the 4 side walls school. Some frames....I remember its loads of the chairs and a board, and walk up on the stage. You saying 2 or 3 best friends standing there talking like a scientific meeting.

That life. I met some other girls after that 2 or 3. Because I stay late at the school. That is another girl, she is a lot more engaged in life too. They are all the girls in the past of my life. Right now, none of them speaking in English, it will never be Ancient Chinese nor anything more like my English, when I need them ......not me alone facing front. 

Every ancient language or the public talking skill just to show off a tiny Digital World Art, on the public television to the whole universe, if not to the whole Cosmo. 

Why do I keep saying the Ancient Chinese or Ancient English....something express to this world 194 countries, you can try on my channel, my personal website. These are all rehearsal. 

There is no one.....No one possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment