7/06/2023

I am on my Family Line App. I told them....in 10 years.

Because if you got detained inside the police station all by yourself....there is a procedure when you got moved to, then on trial, then the lawyer being called, your parents being called, and the Judge shows up, in a small court room setting. Right...even if you need to be jailed in 3 months or 1 years....you will see the proper of every court paper. 

No, not the hospital paper. The real Judge, a real court room ruling, everything lawful. Its a lawful society. But with all this I saying to them, including my dad ....you would think someone would do that for one time not the second time.....or ....

Flower Thousand Bones, someone stolen a 千眼琉璃掛

Episode 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQYbBU1lZ4&list=PLk2gvyPpHLReXJQ1SdJHLztNzDYln_H3O&index=25

23:35

I met nick when I was 23 years old.

26:25

"If ...... "


26:48

"OU.... destroy"


27:07

"I am most grateful person its to you. Owing person the most its you. No matter what, cherish yourself.  "


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySSyxIRYKE&list=PLk2gvyPpHLReXJQ1SdJHLztNzDYln_H3O&index=26

千眼琉璃掛

4:52




No comments:

Post a Comment