7/06/2023

The material science that forevermore (OU)

Somewhere in the future, those very very quiet Asia short guy, he, one ....put that in the car in the middle of the front passenger. The wood one. He needs both.

Because, when you saying the forevermore, its he eats in his kitchen with those things hanging on the fridge behind, he has this IPad making the Youtube video immediately. You live, you sleep, you see, nothing but the "forevermore"

1. Magnetic

2. Wood

They will tell you its both you need. And when the Asian guy like that will tell police, his stuffs got stolen. Its real. He needs to live and eat and breath on that 2 piece of 

Re-write.

1. One full piece of the cell phone seat (wood made)  - They are still very New Age really. The hand or seeing part.

2. Two piece of the wood made 

3. The magnetic, its sleek, but that is the metal, your Ipad behind the paint, that is metal? 

They tell you in the OU language in the transcription line "a lot" right...you saying the blue berry or the fish....or for fruits...one of those?

They need to get a dozen, someone in our world right now will tell you right now. Here on Earth the 21th century.  This one Asia guy I see, I have no idea where Era he is. He has his own kitchen, its a lot more sleek looking.  One person can afford that.





A lot of this kitchen for some reason, looks like Nick's kitchen.

Except this Asian guy's fridge its on the window that sink side. Well, right next by, a big giant fridge, metalic. Take away all his self built shelf.

Another scientist, I had one time Alyssa photo we playing the Go game. Its exactly looking the same fridge different, the same looking kitchen to me, because the light behind its glare. The night time I can see.

Did I say just before I leave, that entire layout its on the Tesla apparatus patent? You read it the sauna wood built place over "17"? There is a sign in it.

There are 2 apparatus, or ....whichever I seen that time.  I facing my wall toward, but I turn right, where the sun rise its above our head. I was very very lonely that time. Horrifying first, and second its when Ancient Chasez got in called "Yesterday", before my mother came, and 2 police shock me, I have to drag and found Nick took my declaration of independence, I drag that back with me. 

And we move back.

The pink things on the Taylor Swift over this Canada 2 police, and with the rest of them in the hospital staffs. I had the pajamas.  My PC didn't take back its "A" missing on the keyboard. Someone unplug that off.

I didn't read the Tesla details, I say Patent. Those are just diagram he draws with the labels of 1 to 17 or everything after.

Wish a human in it, and with a human stab on it.

My mother, so I keep awaking her in the van.  I freak it out every degree of every of that.  They told me the patent was unplug, I cannot stay in that house, something about the ghost. Connie high school, looks like that Harry Potter Vy at.

I horrified.

Its more than 1 apparatus, the patent itself are 2 at least with the apparatus title on that file name listing in the university I think. Inside these 2 patents, how many diagram I don't remember, I am living inside one? There is a lot of the horror things. I stuck in Canada, I don't know what to do. 5 Lords reviews are happening, and that is exactly the location and the housing. You mean who is Nick? He disappear in the morning one time I woke up? 

I never live with my mother

I never call my mother.

We never talk over 20 years.

Before I ran to Vacncuver that time to get to Nick's Toronto place to burn those things down, she was talking about the Hank's investment in math, she sounds like highly literal in math. I got freak out. The Grey. But I thought her math with the words inside her mouth, the exact digits. You put the headset phone, I have a OU language inside my hand. The black ops has a drone or you called them what name. Robot (robert).

I freak it out, because my entire life I never seen anyone else other than nick. Hank or Tina if they behave normal, that is one normal thing to last, but its so horvac.



No comments:

Post a Comment