7/09/2023

I am thinking inside, the pre-med or the pre-Pharm. I got confused. My roommate are all...this Chemistry Ph.D or Pharmaecutical. Why would I choose the chemistry? Bio is a glue at adhesive....

Bio means bio.

I am a lot more on this PVC or PV, or synethcial about any clothing. Polyester, the winter jacket, the camping gear, all that without the metal, its a cover. Meaning the water dew floating it down material. Its all the basic material, including the credit card, its a touch-and-felt mixture.

Fleece, like my orange on my chair, no, sometimes they mix things in your percentage how they make that type of the clothing. I doing a lot of this vegan ingredient starting 4th grade. Right....because I just becoming a habit as I grew up.

The artificial coloring, the artificial dye, the artificial flavor like the bubble tea, you seeing the tea jar behind are all....fake. Its the flavor name is real. Some shop you see, they stacking up the full wall, that is for the decoration purpose. The bubble tea itself are all artificial flavor, so you seeing so many different kinds. 

I will personally say that I am doing the food label or the clothing type of the trash, the trash bag, or not the pVC pipe forever. I know it sounds wrong....really my age. Its my daily life. I process that every single day, like we our city require the trash bag, and we have this recycle bins, American has a lot more in the public space too at the school. Yeah. I like those things, so I always knew and be consciously about starting as I grew up the middle school. I do extra things like...you know those milk you tear open, not the lid type? Just made of the paper? You fold that as the flat. I do that every time. Almost a lot of these procedure I never die out.

A lot of the procedure myself.

So now I seeing this Pinterest myself....and Wing is in the middle of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment