7/08/2023

I didn't change my talk to anyone, whom, in front or behind. Or the behind, that is the real life. They are not going to live with me every single one of them.

But you all are swaying over your own....conversation or the tones of the language with them. They didn't notice or I don't know them or I don't know you?


🍒  No !  I know what things I have, I do that. 

🍒  They are already over 30 years old. 

🍒  No, Shane is the main singer. Not the rest of them. 

🍒  No, you ....dealing their company one of those days, yeah?! But ....its me given them things, I am the boss, not their boss including that entire Westlife company. Future or no future.

🍒  No, they didn't have to response that is a real thing or not the real thing. My intention is only sent what I mean exactly what I say. But I am not sure you mean you going there to give them something ?!

🍒  Even without the public fan. Correct.

🍒  No, they have their public fan, but ....the reality in the music world or the movie real world....anyway. Its Shane becoming the Solo artists after 2013 and there is a situation whatever that is on his newspaper.

🍒  No, Mark is a lot more softer sweet guy when he grew up. When he was younger. 

🍒  When they decide that is what they do on their facebook, I correspond, I won't care its that is private behind or front row.

🍒  ....I will land somewhere seeing Nicky. I give him a bill. Or if he took me to the Westlife company. "Hi, here is the bill in my hands, you see the number on top? Erase all that."


🥻  I always know how to handle them, or the people in general? No! Nick also step by step explaining a lot of things in the real life tense, he did. Some of the thinking inside his brain, or how he gone to the CEO space. 

🥻  Yeah, I am teaching you almost every per step, in your thinking, in your confrontation, you brain might be allllll buzzing up, you are very blur to confront anyone in front of you right now. Its just a social media profile, not the real face confrontation.


🥻  If they say they like you or don't like you?

🥻  You know no one likes that stuffs. 

🥻  So... ?

🥻  I am very sure he is the guy, I am the girl. Everyone knows what he says there. So I make things clear right on his wall. When I land.....

🥻  Isn't that offending him or the public fan? 

You mean 1000 fans, they are the guys or the girls?

🥻  Guys.

No, the guy whom like about them might be when they were like the teens, if they get older, they wish things be clear, you probably mean more as the girls. 

🥻  The guys.

.... no. The guy's brain doesn't necessary function the way if you just be open and almost your facebook its only 5 friends. They never asking me, I mean Mark's fan guys, never asking me no shame on the friends only 5 of that, or 7 of that.....or all the message no one responding to me. One of those. But when I starting to leave them a message, I update some of the video they find me through the Youtube. That is what I did. Yeah.

🥻  The guys.

You worry Mark's fan as the guy thinking about you on his wall? You as a girl or as a guy?

🥻  As a girl.

You don't like Mark?

🥻  The guys.

... ...You can just leave your photo right in front of both Mark's face or his male fan's faces. A lot of them has their sister somewhere. Its older those human has no shame.

🥻  They guys won't like that.

Every guy doesn't like anything in life, I will tell you that. Everyone bugging them, everyone torturing them, everyone using them, everyone abusing them. The teens boys their language are all like that. You check Mark's age?

🥻  Yeah.

If you want to get a date really really really, you tell Mark in front and behind. "I wish your male fan club talking to me, when I talk to you."

🥻  Just like that?

Yeah ! 

🥻  But Mark would think?!

... ... Mark knows I was telling him we are not possible. I didn't say that to his male fans clubs. I am very sure the boys they learn if I say no to Mark, its a slap on their faces too. 

🥻  Right.

You don't want them to tell you that. I check my message, no one telling me they rejecting me when I saying anything to Mark. 

🥻  Right.

First they don't know where you from, meaning all around the world to find you as a girl. Not really. The guys are a lot more loving themselves its their bitterness on life on check.  I think if you straight forward 10 of you girls to one Mark, all together, he finds content, and his male fan clubs will find content seeing you all 100 girls talking to Mark and get rejected by him or the rest of the male fan clubs. You go and make some girls friends doing that talk with you all together to Mark, including posting some of your facebook photo and banner, or making your appearance pleasant. Do it together. 


🥻  Right

You doing it together once. You know Mark is not the main singer.

🥻  Right.

Just once, you and your 2 or 3 other girls friends together. you move down your age one day with other guys Star, you only cry for one hour, that night, and you go to sleep. 

🥻  Now?

No, you can do it in the future, I won't be here. I just tell Nicky, given you all a space to try on their older face, and soon you finish crying one hour, and sleep at that night. Next day you try on your own age guys. Many younger face, and you tell me you learn that from Mark, you should learn that from Mark.

🥻  You don't care?

No ! If you try that on Nicky, Nicky will tell me. May not be Mark. Mark handles his own wall. 

🥻  You think he cares we do that?

🥻  Do what?

🥻  Talking to him and talking to Nicky?

... You mean you talking to 5 Westlife, including Brian? I think you usually doing things behind, yeah. If you want to, you should prepare your facebook social media + your youtube. Someone will find out you mean something else when you show up? You going there its to make money, or make a protest?

🥻  No.

... Any social media you can have a lot of the potential other than the fan clubs!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment