7/08/2023

Before Westlife comes, I went to talk to Mark and Nicky. Just tell Mark a message, and erase some of those message. They all having their own career with or after Westlife. They all did I think.

So at least I telling him.

I cannot erase all the message, but I did the most front one up. I only left him each a message this time. Welcome them or prepare them coming in the Mainland and Taiwan this time. So ...you all finish imagine the same thing I told Chinese. The last lawsuit? 659, the bird 🦅  say you did?! How efficient ~~~~

I have to wash my hands and washing my eyes....! The morning time.

What is your career coming in, for sure not singing? They have the real Television broadcasting, we have the original 3 known channel. Meaning 30 years ago. We later has this HBO or something the local entertainment, almost similar to Westlife gone to this Loosen women, but Russian are in it.  These guys or girls are the mix. Not Hailey competition, because this is the real TV shows. Then here is the Youtuber Taiwan. You gonna get to my side of the Charlie double e or you yourself going to asking Hailey they gone to the missionary for real here or somewhere else with her brother? Charlie he or his family are the Taiwan broadcasting company. I think there isn't many of them you saying Taiwan small tiny. He did the AGT 256 light that software and he gives me the selection of the Hardware part, the lights, I create the demo, but he engineering all of that. Let me imagine.......

What can I imagine?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment