7/24/2023

I didn't really speak the same English anymore like most of you, including this starting 2014, I invent all that saying to many newspaper.

This society, let's say in my school here telling us, there is a society duty. I used to be no name, so I believer those educator and MD. 1) You literally fed per spoonful per page, I am doing those things per degree. No more. 2) MD means you literally saying the duty to the society, you mean your sister is not a burden your brother is not conditioned.

I rise up too much of those, including might be the money, I have a real World Outside, if not soon, but prepare scenario, the world itself can take care at least those 2. I spent sometime with my mother as a courtesy.

But you as your own country, no name, no glory, no fame, no real substance of the living prove even. You have no value to be seen in that society, because you have no talent, not look, or no style, not even a personality. What you saying you delicate to God, not at your willful, but those a real society duty or the society overall responsibility, you mean per person, you do 2 connection like those kindness forward, so that entire society its propelling in some kinds of this belief. I personally cannot do any of that anymore.

My jobs would be: literally just threaten people to make a living, really. In English. I try to think that might be a joke, but...it might really end up that ridiculous, there is a job to threaten people for a living !



No comments:

Post a Comment