7/24/2023

Let's say at the court room, because everything that happened, I will tell you its really only heaven, never never hell. But at the court, I may express a little bit different...

"I intend to say it must be righterous, and all of that doing, it is me, and will stand for the only righterous of that lawful I believe. It may not be applying to the Earth current situation because I was forced by all this seen faces other than me. As how I grew up, I will tell that to myself even quiet time, never that. No matter what it means to everyone else what the righterous to all that means in the end. I can lose people, lose family, or to jail, it will never be one of those crucial moment of all things added up together, I will tell you I give 1000% on it. I didn't know it was the Bible Revelation. No. But it will be the highest I promise to....I will tell you it probably its a meaningless initiation, because nothing was real, it was all put it up fake, and the capitalism outside its....really that other than the religion and therefore, for me, its a lot more hurtful than anyone else will ever know. A lot of those literacy or the past reading, I meant it was real, it was real from me, and none of that are real neither, because we have a situation outside. That range of the civilization of the synthetical human without a sense or a feeling, its too great, at those 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 saying." 


"I personally have one of this......kinda of like my photo."

"Math and dust I see....when I capable to seeing more of this dense population their pharmacy has an alcohol wipe, that might be equivalence to the baby wiper. I don't think any world outside, they care that much or even laugh at it, its other people's finger print to leave a trace on mark, one of those....its per eye sight I starting at it."

"Math.....means buying a junk to lose my money, I try to say if I will get some more upper digits, and see if I turn out better. I am not sure that is ascetic, or I meant they go on the debts worse, of all kind, you mean the bank, or you mean the banker, they are like me, or I am.....hateful, hatred, to anyone for me to know that one Tina Jojo, and lie to the ex at the mother, and I suffer at those very irresponsible behavior. Those situation did happened about 10 or 16 years ago, when Tina first got married. My mother's account got screw over, by her. I have heard a lot of this "inline" my mother's age, these very very quiet and lower scale of some friends, some lose their money to the scam groups at the age 72. The sister lost all the money because of her sister."

"I found maybe this TV on our TV monitors, you should believe there is a responsibility as a lot more responsible to life, to the personal spending, and if not like the outside 10000000000000, don't keep putting the thoughts without the degree to hurt the court room. I didn't mean one day I will be a judge, but they will tell you, that is how I treat them worse, and you are not exhibit any of that, so I probably is the negative side, one of those saying. I mean a firm correct order of life. A very clear order of the life, never any of those movie entailed, or next by some saying, its very very very philosophical, they don't have a real job, or they need only staring at the romance, or worse, its a real case of someone careless, everyone else die out one by one. I have heard those case before. I did. Probably in Taiwan. UK I starting the pharmacy side, I never paying that much of the medical cases anymore. The chemistry major, that near by."








No comments:

Post a Comment