7/12/2023

I need to exercise a little bit

Get up from the chair. You do that every day. Not because I get up, you feel competitive again? Then get up, and move your 4 limbs in the space.


Re-stocking the bathroom tissue paper, its all on the 8 tiles, 4 tiles, then 2 tiles, then today 4 big while scrap those Otter doing - scrapping this magic detergent on my mother's floor. So the tissues paper has to use it to scrap too? We use the cloth, you know the girl's pee?  Well, those things if you get the American Target, its a dozen pure white cloth, a lot better cloth too. You throw away every single day, you can accumulate 7 days a week, everything comes out after the washer. Seriously. So for the women, you only need the toilet tissues in the period days. Mine is 1 or 2 days.


I have to re-stock the water, all the same time. I got my scrapping floor the gear in the living room. So I exercise in the living room with my sandle on.  Its clean 4 tiles. For now.



No comments:

Post a Comment