7/12/2023

If someone does this very often.....1:20

1 min and 20 seconds

I am telling you, you look like a pro keep doing that trash can and my bags and the bottle of the water in the car. Just about everywhere !!!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8mPyPD_2Q


https://youtu.be/UwOuFxPCcIQ



Some people whom live in some life boundary, you just have to keep trying. 


As a girl, you watch where you going, so just stop. I remember those time.  A lot of times because I watch myself for my parents, for some reason always make sure that part of the settlement you saying you have a parent or not. Look like that exist.  I am the oldest, I cannot live any other life, because there are 2 younger than me. Sometimes you remember that, no matter how difference people grow apart. As you grew up, you remember that all the time. You are the oldest or the older sibling?

You cannot just always believing you know or you hear a telephone call from a police, you don't answer them? So if my parents only has my mother, I need to hold up that family, my father is not there. Not possible.







No comments:

Post a Comment