7/17/2023

I personally don't need to read this book...I seen you two inside. None of that capable. You are tearing to none stop argumenting mostly its to your parents.

You know how 2 people put it together, that you stay one side of the bed, and another person staying another side of the bed. Not this Wing and Ola.  Ola thinks she is this Gilmore Girl that writer in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, meaning she is the air of that. She thinks so. She has a better blood, that is what she means.  Wing will tell you he is on a certain talk, they are not going to back out to any arguments. 

When this map happens in 2019, no one explain to me how you ends up in that position. Dean I know him. Right, I actually know Dean since he was down there for a very long time, he always been down there. Then this Zawanna shows up in the time Eben shows up 2021. Again, there are all this funny things happen til 2023, we have this UB group activites, I didn't tell you I personally putting it together things according to the movie, I am very sick of it. 

Very very sick of it including the chewing gum part. I given you that sequence, everyone having that sequence since 2018. The entire Hollywood producers know what I put that one frame photo from a comic book 花冠安琪兒, I have no words to describe why the Medical board doing things on purpose, or just happened, all that putting right in the middle of it, or I just happened to be TOLD what to do, so I SORT with the movie, or I sort with the reality. I will tell you I sort with the reality, later thought about the movie, I got hit. 

I got hit by the movie immediately after that. Very often very often all this things. 


I got hit by the movie immediately after that. Very often very often all this things. 

I got hit by the movie immediately after that. Very often very often all this things. 


I got hit by the movie immediately after that. Very often very often all this things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment