7/17/2023

I think I have a ...request to talk about something. They don't go to sleep, or its just deliver, its about 2 month ago,

I say Shane, or Backstreet Boy Brian, or Ronan, or Brian again, they smash their entire counter space, those cosmetic spent or gifts or ingredient all that.


The Barbi talk, you girls like those nails, and barbi whichever outfit talk, or cosmetic, synthetical human me talks? The cream, the face wash cream, the foundation, or the eye liner, or the eye brow color, or the contact lens color?

The raw food, the raw diet, the juicing. The orange juice I would say. I think MH will tell you that is the easiest himself. Me too. But he has a fish pond. Its a citric belt fruits series. We both probably doing something a little bit different, but its from Dr. John R Christopher. I don't think he specific saying the details. 

I never say my what details?  Right now I got nothing, so its Taipei Tape water imagine, that is all I got. My mother told me when I staying on the juicing, I look a lot better. She cooks my food, so right now she contaminate her own juicer.

We have no more juicing.






No comments:

Post a Comment