7/17/2023

Its the look?

The entire blood works.

The blood stream I mean. The same thing i repeat about thousand time. Never stop.  You want to lose weight, and Nicky gonna help me to lose weight, but its me...something about ME? Me helping you all losing weight and get your face back? You mean the Flower Thousand Bone, MH he is at Ohio ! I am not in the America. He only shipped in America.

UB has a green house, California is none? The box of the orange. You mean the UB 4 blocks?


So its the Weight and the Face? Got you. 

To the Lords, you mean my lords. Why don't I am the Lords. Its to the guys.  Understand.

Babaji ? The loving the silent tear, that is 2 Babaji, I say 1 Mahavatar Babaji? And which Mahavatar Babaji, the God or the Law professor?  Not that MB, its Yogananda. They don't pay the money, you don't have any of those piece low education human speaking what in English not audible. 

Their first love, or Dr. T.




No comments:

Post a Comment