7/25/2023

๐ŸŒŸ I think its the movie I told Shane things blow up here, remember? Conan Detective, everyone knows! I say 2 real estate coming up.

One of those movie: Good Dinasour, the tail has a radius.

Conan Detective Zero Efforcer. I told Shane that, the rice cooker broken, my phone broken, the Taiwan news and that photo, I just told Shane that day. This thing yeah, I tell Shane. But that days have 2 people coming up here, so I have no ideas whom they are. I told Shane? I later found out from my mother, because my phone broke, so I told Shane again. I know whom they are, they are the real estate.

No, I don't talk to Mark or Brian. Seriously, really ! Not even Ronan unless its the birds talking to him, I am decent enough to just turn on the microphone, I don't talk, its the birds talk. Long time ago. The emergency thing I tell Ronan. When Nicky or Kian on the peripheral, then I was only talking to Nicky, and then I talk to Kian about 3 days seriously. I think we literally only speak about 3 days, no more stuffs.





No comments:

Post a Comment