7/25/2023

Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W3AP8Vwp7Q

Saw, the beginning to the end.

Nicky and Me     Kian

Correct. No I didn't talk to Shane like I told you all, or Mark or Brian. No. Today I leave the public a message, I sent Mark a message behind. I am not sure they all know about this, maybe someone needs to tell them.

I would think Shane is very very very busy at the tour like his own facebook with his photo about 3 days ago saying they are going to China. When people on the tour, I guessing both Shane or Mark should be very very busy at their own facebook chat message or Istagram. So I am not even talk that much with Nicky and Kian. We talked somewhat.


Is that the Pinterest, how do you shop, Shane? You live not in America


I talked most of this stuffs are from online, to Ireland, that is the international shipping, Amazon advertised in Taiwan because my IP address here, its on the front page. What are these pink, or peach or jam Cinnamon roll? 

You mean recruit girls, everything is pink, red berry, or "tomato" jam, you mean Salsa? You mean how to tell a story from right brain, so this is how you saying? You mean the paper or you mean the Pinterest with your photo on the album? And this is for which lady? These are all looking for a lady ....something on your side?!! I cannot understand a thing in there. Those a lot of ladies in the Christmas Party?  At your own home, the party invitation? I won't be there, you mean you plan a party, and ...

My mother says today its the typhoon day right now, its outside....Typhoon land, landing means the center eye come to the land. 4 years they never touch the land, the center one eye. Meaning that is the hollow, no wind no rain, so that is the eye? Its landing all the way to North I guess. They land at the South.

I try to understand this....



Pinterest, I create an album Shane ~~~


This is for the ladies, you mean they making the food for you? Or you mean what is this? I told Kian already, I have done too many house trespassing eating food to someone's home its the last thing I ever cared about it.


Shane, Tina is underwent the divorcing, my entire UB 600 people about to homeless, I really don't care about this Super Women Heroic Christmas Party on which album are this......"Food Christmas"? You mean the cutsom Party?

....Shane, No! 

Sorry ~ I don't care about the flighting. SA they used to have nothing but this up to my throat party every weekend. Thank you for inviting. I am on...Kian right now, if he didn't tell Nicky, he won't even know, aren't you suppose to be the roomy right next by each other whenever you are on the tour, can you just swap each other phone to read, not on my phone swapping interface at all, really?

I have a family Line App, I told my dad about his mommy....like Marriah Carried with the movie called U.N.C.L.E, they are about to expire, so that is 2 uncle next or inside that 98 degree. One phone has how many App, anyway, its the forward never stop other than my Family App? 

But thank you for inviting, I can re-make that if you want me too. I cannot understand a thing what this is, so I label "Westlife". 



Maybe Shane means how to make a correct order of all the meals?


His entire company I guess enough the girls models, they are?

Something like that.....





No comments:

Post a Comment