7/19/2023

I think Nicky needs those Pinterest food Album

For real. We talk about the summer. Its already almost to August.

No, I told Nicky I have no credit cards, not in Asia. My mother took my money to....every time something its in the bank, she went to buy some stocks, or the mutual fund, or something I have no idea. + She has this health insurance + the Taiwan 65 years old after. I don't have an American bank or the card anymore.

Long time since I got back here.

But I gonna talk to Kian when Kian woke up, that will be my nap time up. I told Nicky. No, I never think about it. You mean the Season in the Sun?  Why don't I say even Nicky looks real to me.


Something on the Pinterest Album, I go and check it.

Do they mean they have zero food at home, including their fridge? Like I might have seen some of this strange things, eating outside in Europe its very very expensive ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment