7/12/2023

I think Wing if he seeing that in the sky, he can handle all of you girls, whichever whom you did call or find out, or sit there eating your ice cream.

You are just a task, not the gf, or the imagination, I am very sure.

The sky on the angel parts. He is the Wing.


I spent a lot of the time most inside anyone's home in the kitchen, when I go and be with a guy.  My desk even now, I don't have a functional ear phone....my mother's put in the drawer that time. 7 years ago. With Nicky, it probably go by that Westlife, or whichever they settle this.....why me and him fighting it about.  Its the Central Science. That is the Central power, in case you cannot tell the real story in all that cannot talk about it. Yeah, I told Shane too. 



Office - the decoration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJjBKimXni4

They have a lot of the paper works to do. But other than that, Nick used to open up his entire living room and the kitchen, he creates the entire carpentry himself, he made all that, so I don't really have any office fix. When he feels like, the every next time I come back from Buffalo, its a brand new place for me. I am so used to I have to pack my everything.


Correct - Asian has a lot of this. With the internet store, you can get a lot of that.

But its a very long time, I am so away from this IT world, and most of them are the younger generation too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjGnVD334I


Guy's world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGABafBHQw


A lot of people like those start-up. I am a girl, I always say I only know how to do only the things that doesn't take my too much of the brain. To repeat the textbook exactly how I read them, and assimilate them in English....I found out you cannot read your textbook or listening to your professor, so you got a lot of the issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment