7/24/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ I think you all need to get a real career, like that movie: 2 Weeks Notice. You know Harvard even my brother got to their summer class, one of those he spent those money like he can? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

You cannot get in the Harvard on the first day, but you are happy in life for saying being positive, you step by step learning one language. And one day you saying you getting one of those law firm certificate. I know it says the Harvard, the ending of that job? I remember I look like the law technician, myself.

Really during that time. I did. You girls like how you look like inside this painting I draw? Get a real job, a real law technician, a something more promising, some even literacy, some kinds of the a real substance of that the society looks upon you, get a real jobs. Gambling that is not a job.


My head usually really got into those dreamy state, or imagine I will get to one of those material science patent and Vola, to make my one full life money forever....really. I did. Starting when I was the middle school, or the elementary school, I told you I draw that on the 6th floor, that Sky Silver Ship in my elementary school in Taiwan. I want to I want to I want to go and inventing something....I never really change that much I will tell you how my brain becoming airy, even I know that is not a real jobs. When I got to UK, they told me a lot of them go to the pre-pharmacy, a lot of the madrigal, to me, that is not in Taiwan as a major you know? The volleyball girl told me, but our concept is the medical doctor, and I don't ....really want to be a real medical doctor.

And I went to hanging around all this UB none substance clubs to generate none of you substance human consequence...you need to get a real job, a real professional attire, a real ID somewhere, a real someone will hire you as a job. To me, some of your choosen field to how it ends up on the TV, it might be toooooo stressful. Its not a solid right or wrong.


... ... I personally would not go to the court for any of that claim. What if the human make a mistake including the Reptilian. Its to do with my heaven and hell. I can just give up, and never imagine that, because here they say they can have a profession and they give you a job even you just pretend having a name like that. I need my heaven and hell, so that is a no. I really need NEVER go to hell, not one slightly chance of zero degree of any of that.

NEVER.





No comments:

Post a Comment