7/24/2023

Okay I remember I suppose to be saying this afternoon earlier. I was talking about the international trade.

I need to tell you, I am not from America. Really. Whatever that means to you, so when the immigration of America telling everyone a sense, there is a very real saying, including when I get back Taiwan, there was an EF I gone to. Behind all of that, has a well wishing, including later the evolvement of Black Ops. I am not sure if they are always conscious, those behind Kerry and Bill.

Most people need to go to the Western World where the democracy and the technology and the public hygenic strives a higher standard. I know I look its way normal + strange metropolitan talk + A to Z stuffs. That is not the real thing. People if I change my faces, I need to...let's say understand why the immigration means that. Unless I am highly self discipline I return here in this part of the Asia, I mean.

1. I really have zero friends.

2. Continue this SMTV I believe only one me, to do what? If American should do a job at China, including the entire help, to the public hygenic and the education. I happened to look at your favor, but that entire upbringing, none of that were anything in your immigration should say, if without a photo.

3. People like the immigration family to the America, should just learning that English and continue to even strive to Harvard idea, because that was the international standard.

4. Be polite.

5. Be courtesy.

6. Debate and open up your mouth and say it.

7. Doing an analytical situation, the scientific idea, or the brain literately using the English to describe what happen.

8. A lot more this Western all sphere of all world means.

9. The manner, the professionalism, the communication like picking up a phone to call.

10. Participate a lot more the group activities, like the extra-curriculum.



No comments:

Post a Comment