7/06/2023

I was already in the stair department, the real water bucket, the real work maid clothing in front of the uniform its a light green, bright green, knee on the per stair, 5 floor of the entire middle and 2 side stairs, so its a BIG area of the stairs.

The Future Perfect + that those friends, they are on the whistle or the Green public hygenic department...its because they are the boys, standing there every 10 mins, before he is the Perfect. You know what is the Perfect does in life?

Our classmate does not change. He is not the first day Perfect or his buddy friends, on the whistle, they are taller too. And we are changing from the behind classroom to the front classroom. I was already on the stair jobs, not we are the same department or the award system. He is the model student too in the class.

The green things I draw on the Painting in the Pinterest Album. on the arm. With a pin. 
Its every 10 mins after the class?

Why that is so appealing to look at it? They chasing or ... I cannot describe to you why in the grade school, anyone wants to do that. We have the big stair area, or the corridor you running around. They built like that. Similar you seeing the Harry Potter internal stair. The corridor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_o2S-4yT4


In the school, not just the grade school, I have the middle school, or the high school...too many details, but you can always insert yourself doing something all around. I just tell you how you... ......... ..... squeeze a mop.

Maybe if you ask your mother or dad how to squeeze a mop in front of you. That will be a start. Not I contempt some of these small tiny jobs. When the American Military or whom they, well, I decide its the home owner manual, so I go along with that to keep talking about it. But the moment I start to lecturing....

Like I say.

Maybe you film yourself how you squeeze a mop to be on the floor and kneel. Seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment