7/06/2023

If you change a scene of the white robe. Change the camera angle from the outside door, someone pass by, my mother sit on the chair. I stand. Change this entire Pinterest those lab white places looking....

Its a very quiet space, no noise will coming through because everyone is on their job.

You never working inside the lab? Just the hospital? Which department? I sorting the file in the VA nuclear medicine.




I personally will NEVER imagine I cannot find a career path, or something halt, or something stagment, it was I have to do any of this, the moment getting outside the comfer zone.

Every time you hear a public speakers talking about the comfer zone.

That is .....not the Pinterest album to look a lot more quiet. Won't even have the concert, won't even see a human face. Very similar to Sherry that role in the cartoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment