7/22/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ I was very very tired. Cannot imagine if they are tired, but Nicky doesn't listen to one word I say, I say to go to sleep. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ

I am in this transit deep sleep cannot wake up, because I was in pain, pain, pain. Seriously behind my shoulder your use a big palm to pat on the neck behind, this entire area, pain like a hell. So I put the 2 patches on, the new branding of this pain killer patch. I feel a lot better I was talking to Nicky, laying on my back looking at the ceiling.

Now, I will be looking at (I fall back to sleep after wash up, washing up the hair, hair dry, and now up to drink some water and this is the 3 dumpling).  You know I don't really understand a lot of this things. Its is about BTX, and then Sailor Moon. Something about my brother?


BTX - Zawanna, that is the flower I can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nsW__oG63o

Sailor Moon - too shining ...cannot see a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-RBTQnYuH4

Westlife - Evergreen (its about the lyrics and assuming to look at where they say?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SKptgg8gZc

Westlife has this picture in my head? This is about my balcony, or ......?

Vortex, I told Nicky, is that rubber, or Tax? Vartex? The condom??? The balcony this portal, lke vortex ??~ Just now before I fall asleep again?  How many words in this book again? (suppose to look the back and the forth, and why cannot open up your mouth and ask me, I am at my balcony? )

You mean the vision you see inside my film video, that is on the Ireland side from Taiwan

England, this is the 2 tower?  Because I film too far away, none of you can see? I thought I pulling the camera near, many times, you still cannot see? You should complain to Apple, how many video I film, you go to another video to try and see. You cannot possibly to be that blind. 




This entire things sound fishy ... They came here in Feb. I got injured on my left leg, still every so often got stabbed at. So that is Savage Garden Madly?  Madison in Charlie's Angel? I just told Nicky yesterday or sometimes, I say its very very very painful my left leg. 

And so Its not the balcony, that word is not in this book. The left leg, that is the birds say in the morning, or you cannot hear the birds says Ronan? Something like that? I think it was audible to me. Not the birds, its the bee. Ancient Chinese means ้ณฅ่ชž่Šฑ้ฆ™ meaning "the bird's language the flower fragment", so I explain to you, it means the bees. The birds told me they eat the green plant, the bee eats the flowers. That is the real thing. The high tech image. Most people probably mis-understand because the flower clutch the birds, so the birds probably don't like the flowers. 

I feel funny, this entire whole things. 


Is Kian got up yet, my clocks....a brand new black clock. How come they don't written a thing I actually do here? This language (back and forth, you mean the numbers, I miss those pages too. ) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOQ56u6ti0


That is a green clock behind me. I change that clock.





See the new clock? Where is my phone ....Its 6 oclock. I haven't gone to the exercise channel, because you have no idea how busy these 2 or 3 days. Unbelievable. 







No comments:

Post a Comment