7/05/2023

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’— If in 5 years, Taiwan here they show you the portal like there and here....what I or we gonna do? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—

Before you coming in, you suppose to always in the communication properly, and keep that connection with whom behind you, your facebook, your friends in America or anywhere in Asia, to build up some clear talk. Sometimes its you cared tiny bit of the Taiwan politic, or at least you understand the langauge + the crossing land.

Same to the celebrity issue, same to mentoring issue, same to this Tri-General hospital. You have money, or you intend to make the money?


You all telling me you love the democracy reason, that ultimate form of the democracy will have to stand on the trial like your president does. At least that is what I think he is or all of them the Congress represent. You cannot reach the D.C, you have to be here, that is why you saying this 10 years, you don't assuming things in life don't change.

I am not dead yet, that is what you mean.

10 years ago, its already every single year I cannot be dead, I am telling you. 

If you are coming from Ireland, I am right at the Ireland. I am preparing that doesn't mean me and Nicky or me or Shane very clearly yet. 

The public trial or the stand, you have to explain to me why you coming in here the reason. Make a clear of everything. Everyone is in crisis. SMCH is always in upset mood just like her language tone. You imagine you are the First life me, this time, you gonna fix her up? 


You gonna change your attitude, you life is sad, your life permissive about, your language is short, everyone behind you hate you. Everyone facebook has no content. The one with the content its getting rid of all her facebook. Now you want to tell me, your facebook is also useless too?

In 10 years, you learning that 1st year, you cannot get everything correctly. 

Let's say the 5th year you need to get on your democracy formulation debates, tell me....insert an argument and why that is to debate, or care to debate, the public health, or the public hygenic, or the public transportation on the technology development over the material science. 

You need to carry that language, so say it.


I give you a scenario - you are in the midst of the all the chaos. You are the first 10 years, so in the half, you have no way out, pretending that.

You seeing Obama shows up, you seeing Biden shows up with Trump,  (ET them), so Congress many have to show up.

I show up with Nicky or Shane they are.

You feel family again......

That is not the jobs why you are here, try again. Formulate it right.






No comments:

Post a Comment