7/05/2023

๐Ÿง You are younger guys and younger girls that went off the schooling or the very simple environment to work. ๐Ÿง

You have your internal upset, someone imply you something and its taken out of your hands almost, so you got very upset. A lot of you are like that. You mean the money, power, or fame.

I talk very badly because in 40 years, there is nothing. I make it clear on the very first time, every each time, so your Friday night you knowing it you stabilize your career and move on with your career, until the court to sort. You as a guy, you as a girl. None of that exist. They exist they will tell you, you are not the child star to begin, you don't need to choose that life.

People in a different position, they set things according to which circumstance. So that is what I do. 



My temperament is never like any of you, so my facebook can just disappear, this Red River Manga comic book has the final ending. The court may just say it may never happened, but I told everyone, my heart often got flip out the very last min, every single time, very very very often.

I personally got to confront of this video almost without telling me, or I immediately have to comment, to sort, to say things. You think it didn't affect me, but I need to stay on this job. No matter what you all hidden you are so and so, or claiming what things inside your head. Things don't work in that manner to gamble or risk. 

The democracy debates, you all keep saying it loud.

But you yourself are not taken the step in case, in case for the humanity, or in case for the future. You saying you never been a parent, so you never need to foster any generation, those are just the money spent fantasy.

I take things differently in my life, or anyone inside my personal life. They didn't make me very burden this time, that is good. I already cannot breath with this 194 countries all these coming right directly at me. But they are dissipating out too. You didn't think I have no tear all the time, but its just to stay on the jobs. No matter you invent that job yourself, hold the world together. And none of you doing any of that, seriously.


Maybe instead of the imagining that....you will have a lot of explanation to do, if this Earth court never require to ask you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment