7/04/2023

๐ŸŒŸ In life, sometimes there are a lot of those panicking situation. To me, those are not panicking things, or I am not the panic type, you are. But when I was in the SMTV, at least their communication need something from me. Its "Received". I work one full hour stuffs. ๐ŸŒŸ

You know what I mean? Your inter-personal relationship, that communication must be open on 2 ways. One to the leadership or one you yourself as the leadership. A lot of that when I was....God knows which year I retired with that Nick Canada retired....mode. I didn't have to go a lot more saying even imagine another guy to talk, the whole classroom the guys talk, or the boybands all the guys talking.

That kind of which the same age, were never required me to be the same age. Youth age means....he says he is, he meant he leads. Our age are very very different !


๐ŸŒŸ You getting a lot of this panic situation, I will tell you personally, 10 years...NEVER STOPPED.

๐ŸŒŸ You saying how to response to the public, if they just pitch in?

๐ŸŒŸ Talk with your mouth open, get on the Video. ALL MY video currently are mute, other than the Chinese side, that is for the kids. Little kids little monks. I cannot touch that.

๐ŸŒŸ I can only type. Not talking. All the video are muted, I state it once again.

๐ŸŒŸ Stay put, don't talk. I cannot response to you. Wait another year come back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment