7/04/2023

Washing up, bathing 4 limbs, change the pillow case. And Line App

I have things to do, SHANE!

Copy and paste, I add you all in the Pinterest at the same time.

oh ~ Nicky and Rolex? I went to lawsuit to get a free Rolex at....! 

I didn't put the plaintiff. I just file in in case, anything on that Conan Detective? That time Westlife wasn't here yet. I am not sure they know about it because I just went to that Bank street on their Amazing Road. First of all, whichever frontier all that, its my business how I walk near by or corner by, or seeing by, or run around by. That is entire my business. I just told them, there is a Rolex there.

He looks a bit like Captain' that time bf, I think.

oh no ~~ you dreaming. Not really. You saying the literally per word how many words we speak.


Good morning Shane ~~~ 😍🥰🥰😘😘🥰

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11WXcfxt7cegMBGJ4AYx9gwByM8cd712i/view?usp=sharing


Today is July 4th?

Looking for Shane, no sound Ronan

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Dn5DGFO0GZDjT3zPm3I6bnRvBaAY57p/view?usp=sharing





No comments:

Post a Comment