7/14/2023

Inside your life at every age bracekt, "where you been the last 10 years or the 8 years before?" I Anna will say 8 years on the BBQ, but everything on the facebook I worked the website and Youtube, meaning the Digital Era I never stopping 2004....whatever this Westlife says the World of Our Own. The IT World. Taiwan is the high tech trend, not the bio trend. The Silicon industry chips !!!!!!

You must done something in the last 18 years in your life you say 2 years graduate later I was the sophmore, all right, you got 2 additional years. You went back to your high school, keep this talk, and none of them have a cottage or the international travel dragging their luggage to the retreat he Nick likes to go about.

Traveling to the meditation center, and talk on that microphone, and participating in the TV business all way around the human to talk. He retired, he had some pension, the rest I just have to make up some of that money. I making the living, he knew that or he thought about that. And I told him every step the way. Sometimes being responsible, maybe he knew that, or he imagine that.

Nick he is one of those 10th grade + the handicap, same just like my mother with multiple handicap. Both of them have a way to win to talk. 

When I got the money, I do with what I want. I never require them to join anything in my life, so hellish if not already. Talking inside the business to any, BRAND new people, you thought about that is the lower bracket. Some other clubs, you just get to know the face before you walking in.

A lot of the youth already in their 15 to 25, its the family money, or they got those big money to talk, as long as they walking in to those older faces.

Not the Commander-in-Chef. What the hell of that single meeting, whom cared what I made of my world? Why don't you go and asking your favorite 2014 Obama, or Trump or Mr. President Biden, they talk with their mouth opens, someone else I do my own things when I get down that name here in Taiwan.

Its the same talking your way to the business.

I never say I gonna going for it. Just LAWSUIT itself I never gonna finish the last 100 years I am telling you how soon Micky mouse or nicky or Shane mock up its 100 years old Disney. 


The guys you are with.....they are young.

At those time high school starting, they are not your dad, they will never be your dad. Not the house, not the maintainese, not the fees, not the trash can themselves. They playing the PC. Hank is not good at it but he sticks in it. You have a limited money, so is Hank, so is Nick that is why they have a contractor problem. Some human you just keep imagine where you aim when the times comes, someone will tell you, everyone in their life, that opporunitiy its when that person feel like, exactly like you all doing this inept things, you mean its the humimlity running deep life when you by passing someone else like me built all this life for any of you.

Its nothing but humility running deep.






No comments:

Post a Comment