7/14/2023

With this things happened, no matter its my brother Sariputra or that Anan nick .....whichever terms and replacement or any word of it, its "Shut up shut up shut up shut up." (type type type type type type type)

Its 10 years later, they didn't see anything extraordinary.

He didn't know that TV its from Korea. Sorry, I never TOLD him, there is a TV called: The Extraordinary You, that is in English, but in Chinese here, its "The Day You Found Out", I highly doubt he cares that so much.  With all your UB face in it, or Tamang, the gun man, or the one kiss guy. He has so many problems to hear that, because I had a lot more other things to deal upon. oh ~ I told him every other things than this small tiny petty high school sweetie heart you all calling the husband and divorced, so you are the divorced women, not those military they kiill, you have to born kids and stay the widow name. 





No comments:

Post a Comment