7/02/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ The leadership by essence does not need to solve the problems, they go to the accountant, the lawyer, the law firm, or the coaches, or the mentors, or the teacher groups to find one solution. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

They are getting a different type of the leadership, then there is a difference.

I just happened to see my past UB facebook on the line. Its not a thing I cared about, I just happened to have the time in my hands to sit there until things to look like my brain understand. None of them have the IQ, I keep saying that, or else that entire facebook won't be going down just like they are on the line.

Those people have no values to me, not even the humankind means a word to me. But for a lot of them, its their daddy, mommy means to them the most. The girls are next by the comic book, they really really really really need one event everyone put together and be tearful all clapping together, that one gathering they feel its the best friend forever.

All that to me are nothing but junks ends up on the backyard junkie one day. Why God even creates them, for wasting the human merits. 


Things have to have a meaning to exist on the breathing air, I am telling you. That 500 dollars per month, if not one year ending because the court room finalize that, I personally understand that, and I am not jealous over this "privacy please be protected" and that Dean is the icon on that frame.

What an odd, X.

Not on the cheek.

Then find the cheek whom has that X and re-evaluate, it must be a joke somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment