7/02/2023

My entire structure does not build on yelling at the people or the things. Meaning inside a crowdy people, or whomever if all are the uniforms. Not me. I would never do those things if anything uniform involved with my voice like that.

You can yell at the whole classroom of the people, not the individual you mean face-to-face. No. I don't do those things. You can yell at the budget that garden of the flower its EVERY Sunday in front of the whole classroom, correct. But not individually you go near someone and saying things or screaming at that peers, your same age. No.

Your classmate. 


If you one day imagine to becoming the commander. Well, I am the girl doesn't use that kind of the voice. Second, some people care that person to be yelled at.....1) I don't care about that person how screw up that he is or she is. 2) The junk means get out of my sight.

I am really like that as I grew older. But some people in that job has to yell at the kid doing something very badly. I am not in those jobs. I might say in a different way, "No, its not like that, not acting like that, not done like that. Never imagine once again you will believe you will go anywhere."

and I will do something. Most time the kids don't listen. I am a lot less to talk or tell the human what ought to be done. This time 10 years, I say more than once really, telling myself how many time I repeat the same things over and over. Its exactly the things I told you. No more, no less. 



No comments:

Post a Comment