7/27/2023

Let's say you seeing those windows, open and let the air blow through? It was stuffy in this one very very bed hotel in Sacramental before I found Haytt, right...the money.

Cry.... I think there is a lot of those words running in people's mind set no matter what.  Its at the night time, I have to go, from San Jose to Sacramental, I think in the afternoon, but the wrong GPS to land in the farm road, that is bad. I done that too often with this airport GPS. A triangle in Google facebook to Apple that one diagonal road to Standford?

I am so so soso tired the whole night driving through. 

Right, I think Nick is not a girl, I was told that drive he is the passing down from SMCH that time. She asked me inside. She says nick. I never say anything. I have to drive right at the sun to my eyes in the farm road. It has to be a farm road through GPS? The first time to go to Sacromental.



I tell you, its the Math, the budget, the bank you walking in literally stand in or at, or through that entrance door


You asking me what is all those things the before or during, if I am not the factor. Its you stand in front of that Shoeless or Payless Shoe place in Sheridan plaza, this plaza is ....all around where things are. But that bank its because, right next by... ... .... .............. ...............

One person space, means tidy up.

One person's budget, not the entire assembly, means one bank, one door, one staff, one cubical and open up your own mouth.

One person going along with every situation like in America, that is a Costco cards, if that is one or 2 people household, meaning you show up to take a photo, or pay an annual year. You as a person done that or its without a guy, or tears inside my eyes.

Something wrong every step so I told you about the Costco.


Your heart and mind and soul are crying because you are one person show up and literally too stressful to open up your mouth. There is a flow in everything, you mean if your dad, your ex bf, or a guy, or anything to lean on with your eye glasses on your face to tear never stop running at your own tear glands, and stand there 2 mins, you got nervous, Costco are so airy, they literally have no human 9-5, and that is the reason you feel tearing. 

Its tooooooo stressful without a dad.







No comments:

Post a Comment