7/27/2023

Let's say me and nick with this household him and me. Right....you cannot afford your rent or your half of the house payment full. Meaning you know what is a principle pay.

Some people can only afford one full house, that means no mortgage but a yearly tax or the house property tax. (The land or the building itself) - these things are the item per listing to pay. The math you try to simply if on the first day, its all paid in full. At least my brain always driven that.

So, I hardly have any extra shoe, and with nick, I don't need any heel. Not like Tina or my mother's shoes closet. Some guys might just look at it. This is ridiculous what I found out behind. 


Until Nicky or Westlife shows up, then its between me or China or Taiwan or JAPAN to America, someone has to come out with the mouthful opens, not me guessing. Not this time, so we accord where I say I had a Visa at?

So I handle all the things after that. No matter which land. But technically its Taiwan or America. And what is this purple balloon to the purple Earth on Youtube, everyone sees? I afford Nicky let's say flying back and forth, he flies, and I look after the rest of other stuffs. I set him or Kian up, whichever you mean the investment or something like my mother did for me? That is not a super big deal things. Its a math.


I have a French situation too. I did learn French. 





No comments:

Post a Comment