7/21/2023

Maybe, sometimes those schooling.....mentality, how much my classmate buddy as a classroom they happy, its fine.

I told you, what my face look like the day I was born. Maybe gear a little bit my dad was a business world, the commercial interest or some political Party, meaning you staring at them, like I told Square, if she just sits there staring and crying that one uncle. One of those you die you fine, you one person one room, at that monitor. 

Right.

Westlife - For The Last Time iTV 17th December 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA5SNF4qXm4

I am not literally inside any canvas camping gear those military, you saying you personally contact, or phone number, or someone.....I pretend to look like, not I know one human on Earth, I can tell you that, not even them. Maybe try with your dad or mom, they are not the dad human walking here all around. I had some uncles still with their wife, some of them have a big family. I never knew them from the past. I am very sure if they go to their own funeral, that is something clean-up. You need someone literally oversee that entire process. My mother told me, about my dad. 

She literally needs to clean up his entire garbage. 


Meaning you never file 1) Tax with the Tax building 2) Company and company disassociation 3) Their debts to look up and disassociate that inherited statues? 

Whatever he did... No, not the birds. (Shut up !)

Wait...









No comments:

Post a Comment